Come join Om Yoga Journey on a magical retreat to Bali, a small Hindu island in Indonesia, known for its spiritual culture, temples and art. Bali is the perfect retreat destination as it supports the philosophical underpinnings of yogic tradition to help rejuvenate your body and nourish your soul.
Retreat will be at Bali’s premier Health and Wellbeing Spa Bagus Jati, set in 5 hectares of hillside gardens among lush tropical forests in the mountains of Ubud, Bali, Accommodations consist superior villas with wide windows overlooking the tropical forest. Verandas provide an excellent setting for a romantic dinner or just relaxing on the day bed.
This retreat is designed to foster growth in Ayurveda, Yoga and meditation practices while offering ample time to enjoy relaxing at the pool, Ayurvedic massage and spa treatment, visiting Balinese temples, markets and cultural sites.
Retreat package includes:
- Eight days/ Seven nights accommodation in superior villas (2 – Twin beds or 1- king bed)
- Welcome Drink & Chilled Towel upon arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Dinner (including 1 X Farewell special dinner)
- Balinese Blessing ceremony at hotel temple
- One hour balinese massage
- A plate of tropical fruit (Daily replaced)
- Complimentary 2 bottle of mineral water per day per room
- Free use of our health and well-being facilities (Pool, Gym, Hot Jacuzzi and Herbal steam bath in Spa pavilion)
- Free Inter connection (Wi-Fi) at guest villa and public area
- Daily yoga classes and Ayurveda Workhops
- Excursion to Ubud and visit to monkey forest
- Excursion: Balinese Purification Ritual “Melukat” and Blessing
- 21% TAX and service charge
- Two pre trip meetings to help you prepare, discuss concerns and expectation of this retreat
- Ample free time to explore the beautiful surroundings, join optional activities or just relax by the pool
The Retreat package does not include:
- International/Domestic Airfare
- Airport transfers
- Passport fees, Visa or any Airport Fees etc
- Alcoholic beverages, wellness spa, telephone calls and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- Trip and health insurance, etc.
June 9th, 2018 (check in 2.00pm) to June 16th, 2018 (checkout 12.00pm)
Early Bird Special price of US$1990/person* until August 31st 2017. Regular price of $2190/person* after August 31st, 2017.
*Price based on double occupancy, Single Occupancy price available upon request.
$500 deposit is needed to reserve your spot. Remaining balance is due by March 9th, 2018, Deposit is non-refundable.
Retreat Center Accommodation:
Superior Villa : $1990/person base on double occupancy
The Superior Villas are 70 square meters and include a king or twin beds, large windows looking out over the natural surroundings, and ensuite bathrooms with large tubs and showers.
Each villa is perfectly positioned to offer sweeping views of the mountains, valleys and forests from their own private verandas, and they are sufficiently spaced to allow for complete privacy.
Other room amenities includes:
- Refrigerator / Mini-bar with a wide selection of drinks
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Telephone (outside calls through the operator)
- Hair Dryer
- Personal digital safety box
- Flashlight and umbrella
- Bathrobe and slippers
Retreat Center Location & Getting There:
Bagus Jati is located in the Ubud Highlands about 750 meters above the sea level about 20 kilometers north of central Ubud. Its lush jungle setting makes it a scenic and serene spot to enjoy the natural beauty of the area, and it is close to a number of Bali’s best attractions like the famous rice terraces of Tegallalang, the majestic volcanic crater and lakes of Mount Batur, and of course all that Ubud has to offer.
Average temperature at the retreat center is about 80 F during daytime and about 65-73 F during night time.
Retreat Center Facility:
Tentative Retreat Schedule:
Coming Soon !!!
If you say yes to OYJ retreat, you are setting yourself up for a week of adventure, super food, meaningful yoga teaching and new and lasting friendship. Arpita is organized and knowledgeable to host an incurable trip, and caring about each traveller in-group. I prepped for over a year to go to Thailand and I would do it again 10 times over
-Erin P. 2016 Thailand Yoga Retreat
Apria’s retreats are more than yoga in a beautiful place, It’s a spiritual journey that connects yoga to your soul
-Kary B. 2016 Thailand Yoga Retreat
Exiting locales providing a multiple learning experience with a gifted teacher. What could be better ?
-Sandi S. 2016 Thailand Yoga Retreat